Dodge Durango Sales - May 2018 - United StatesIn the United States, Dodge Durango deliveries totaled 6,222 units in May 2018, a decrease of about 15 percent compared to 7,346 units sold in May 2017.
In the first five months of the year, Durango sales decreased about 10 percent to 27,378 units.
|MODEL||MAY 2018 / MAY 2017||MAY 2018||MAY 2017||YTD 2018 / YTD 2017||YTD 2018||YTD 2017|
The FC Authority Take
The 15 percent decline in Durango sales at a time when crossovers are all the rage among American car buyers is rather disappointing, especially when Ford managed to move 19,470 Explorers and 3,206 Police Interceptor Utilities (PIU) – which are essentially Explorers for the police. Notably, the Explorer is a direct rival to the Durango, as both vehicles are full-size crossovers with three rows and roughly the same features, equipment, and price points.
About The Numbers
- All percent change figures compared to Dodge Durango May 2017 sales
- There were 26 selling days in May 2018 and 25 selling days in May 2017
More Information & Sales Reporting
- FCA news
- Running FCA sales numbers
- FCA May 2018 sales results
- U.S. FCA May 2018 sales results
- FCA Canada May 2018 sales results
- FCA Mexico May 2018 sales results