Dodge Challenger Sales - May 2018 - United StatesIn the United States, Dodge Challenger deliveries totaled 7,005 units in May 2018, a decrease of about 0 percent compared to 6,989 units sold in May 2017. The performance represents the muscle car's higher May sales volume since at least May 2014.
In the first five months of the year, Challenger sales increased about 4 percent to 30,545 units.
|MODEL||MAY 2018 / MAY 2017||MAY 2018||MAY 2017||YTD 2018 / YTD 2017||YTD 2018||YTD 2017|
The FC Authority Take
In May, the Challenger trailed the Ford Mustang as the second best-selling muscle car in the United States. By comparison, Ford Mustang sales totaled 8,739 units in May while General Motors has ceased reporting monthly sales of its brands and vehicles, including Chevrolet Camaro sales.
About The Numbers
- All percent change figures compared to Dodge Challenger May 2017 sales
- There were 26 selling days in May 2018 and 25 selling days in May 2017
More Information & Sales Reporting
- FCA news
- Running FCA sales numbers
- FCA May 2018 sales results
- U.S. FCA May 2018 sales results
- FCA Canada May 2018 sales results
- FCA Mexico May 2018 sales results