In an effort to offer customers yet another way to showcase their personality with their vehicle, FCA has rolled out the Fiat 500X Urbana Edition.
Starting at $24,195 (in the U.S.), the Fiat 500X Urbana Edition is available in four different colors: Grigio Graphite (Graphite Gray), Blue Sky Metallic, Bianco Gelato (White Clear Coat), and Nero Cinema (Black Clear Coat). The image above shows the Grigio Graphite finish, while the image below shows the Bianco Gelato, which makes us think of vanilla ice cream.
“The Fiat 500X combines iconic Italian style with functionality, performance and all-wheel-drive confidence,” said Tim Kuniskis, Head of Passenger Car Brands – Dodge, SRT, Chrysler and Fiat, FCA – North America. “The new Fiat 500X Urbana Edition takes our top-selling Trekking trim, best known for its rugged exterior and interior appearance, and adds unique content with black and copper accents to create a fresh new personality option for our customers.”
In addition to the black and copper accenting, including the black-painted mirror caps, door handles, tail-lamp surrounds, liftgate bezel, fascias, and sill moldings with copper-accented 500X logo; the 500X Urbana Edition also receives 18-inch wheels, black side roof rails, and dark headlamp surrounds.
The enhancements continue to the inside of the 500X, as the Urbana Edition also features unique seats with black Castiglio chevron-patterned fabric and copper embroidered 500 logos, a black textured instrument panel with a copper 500 logo, a black-painted center console, and Miron-painted radio and vent bezels.
The Urbana Edition package is available for $845 on both front-wheel-drive and all-wheel-drive 2017 500X Trekking models, which start at $23,350 and $25,250 in the U.S., respectively. Other options and packages may be added to the 500X Urbana Edition, including:
- Advanced Safety Package ($1,295; featuring auto high-beam headlamps, Blind-spot Monitoring and Rear Cross Path detection systems, Full-speed Forward Collision Warning-Plus, LaneSense Lane Departure Warning-Plus, ParkSense Rear Park Assist and rain-sensitive windshield wipers)
- Popular Equipment Package ($995; includes Parkview rear backup camera and automatic temperature control air conditioning with dual-zone controls)
- Dual-pane panoramic sunroof and Beats premium audio system ($995)
- Uconnect 6.5 with navigation ($875)
- Cold Weather Package ($450)
For the price, we think the Urbana Edition is a no brainer for someone considering a 500X, as it adds a certain flare to an otherwise ordinary-looking vehicle.