FCA’s Ram brand saw sales increase 14 percent to 41,236 units in the United States in June 2016 compared to June 2015. The results represent the brand’s best June sales in a decade.
June 2016 Ram sales summary (vs. June 2015):
Sales Results - June 2016 - USA - Ram
|MODEL||JUN 2016 / JUN 2015||JUNE 2016||JUNE 2015||YTD 2016 / YTD 2015||YTD 2016||YTD 2015|
- Ram Cargo Van sales totaled 0 units, as the vehicle has been discontinued
- Ram ProMaster City sales increased 124.55 percent to 997 units, its best June sales performance ever
- Ram ProMaster Van sales decreased 4.95 percent to 2,113 units
- Ram Pickup sales increased 14.38 percent to 38,126 units, the pickup’s best June sales performance since 2004
Last month, the Ram Truck and Mopar brands introduced the Mopar ’16 Ram Rebel, the most recent limited-edition vehicle created using a unique selection of performance parts and accessories from Mopar — FCA US’ service, parts and customer-care brand. The Mopar ’16 Ram Rebel will be limited in production to just 500 vehicle, while additional parts and accessories are available at the dealership for even further customization.
About The Numbers
- There were 26 selling days in June 2016 and 25 selling days in June 2015
Fiat Chrysler Sales Resources
- Running FCA sales numbers
- FCA June 2016 sales numbers