FCA’s Jeep brand saw sales increase 17 percent to 83,691 units in the United States in June 2016 compared to June 2015.
The results represent Jeep’s best June sales ever and its 33rd-consecutive month of year-over-year sales gains. In fact, the brand has set a sales record every month dating back to November 2013. All Jeep models except for the Cherokee saw sales grow during the month.
June 2016 Jeep sales summary (vs. June 2015):
- Jeep Cherokee sales decreased 12.07 percent to 16,243 units
- Jeep Compass sales increased 127.54 percent to 8,840 units, its best June sales performance
- Jeep Grand Cherokee sales increased 8.7 percent to 16,810 units, its best June sales performance since 2005
- Jeep Patriot sales increased 24.34 percent to 12,050 units, its best June sales performance
- Jeep Renegade sales increased 99.42 percent to 9,688 units, its best June sales performance
- Jeep Wrangler sales increased 4.7 percent to 20,060 units, its best June sales performance
Sales Results - June 2016 - USA - Jeep
|MODEL||JUN 2016 / JUN 2015||JUNE 2016||JUNE 2015||YTD 2016 / YTD 2015||YTD 2016||YTD 2015|
About The Numbers
- There were 26 selling days in June 2016 and 25 selling days in June 2015
Fiat Chrysler Sales Resources
- Running FCA sales numbers
- FCA June 2016 sales numbers