Fiat Chrysler’s Ram Pickup accounted for 41,079 U.S. deliveries in April 2016, an increase of 8.33 percent year-over-year. The sales performance makes the Ram Pickup the third best-selling pickup truck in America: it was outsold by the Ford F-Series and Chevy Silverado, but it sold more than the GMC Sierra, Toyota Tundra, and Nissan Titan.
In the first four months of 2016, Ram Pickup sales increased 10.77 percent to 154,446 units — putting it squarely in third place in the full-size pickup truck sales race.
Sales Numbers - Full-Size Pickup Truck Deliveries - April 2016 - United States
|MODEL||APR 2016 / APR 2015||APRIL 2016||APRIL 2015||YTD 2016 / YTD 2015||YTD 2016||YTD 2015|
- Information for market (country) specified
- Sales information provided by manufacturers
- If you notice any inaccuracies, please let us know here
- Full-size pickup truck sales comparisons:
- Full-size pickup truck sales numbers comparison
- Silverado vs Sierra vs F-Series vs Ram sales numbers comparison
- April 2016 full-size pickup truck sales comparison
- Ram Pickup resources:
- GM resources:
- General Motors April 2016 sales numbers
- Ford F-Series resources: