Fiat Chrysler Automobiles Australia is recalling certain units of its Chrysler 300 SRT over a non-compliance issue of the Daytime Running Lamps (DRL).
The defect: the Daytime Running Lamps (DRL) may turn off when the turn signals are activated, resulting in non-compliance to certain homologation requirements.
The hazards: DRLs that do not function as intended make the vehicle less conspicuous in traffic and may increase the potential for a motor vehicle accident.
- 2015-2016 (LX) Chrysler 300 SRT
- 2015-2016 (LX) Chrysler 300 SRT with a 6.4L Hemi engine
Number of vehicles affected: undisclosed
The fix: FCA Australia will notify vehicle owners who can take their vehicle to a Chrysler dealership whereby the vehicle will be repaired by reprogramming the control module.
Owners should: contact Chrysler customer service with questions by using the following information.
- Chrysler Australia Customer Service: 1800 814 440
- PRA Number:
- 2015-2016 (LX) Chrysler 300 SRT with a 6.4L Hemi engine: 2016/15160
- 2015-2016 (LX) Chrysler 300 SRT: 2016/15161